Friday, May 29, 2009

I Got Lasik

Had Lasik today at the office of Dr. Charles Moore. The actual procedure only lasted about 5-10 minutes but it was a little more intense than I was expecting. It felt like I was being experimented on by aliens. Then the aliens decided to slice the top layer of my eyeball off. It burned.

Good news is that now I can see like a hawk! I still have some scratchiness and discomfort in my eyes but that's supposed to go away pretty soon. I just hope I don't wake up blind tomorrow...

Why did I opt for this expensive procedures?

To prepare for the future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, you finally got it done!! good for you!!!

Thomas G. MacDonald said...

thanks! yep, i traded those damn gay ass prescription glasses for the complementary sunglasses they gave me at the Lasik office. now i am cool.