Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Suspense is Killing Me

Arrgghh!!  I wish the 13th would hurry up and get here so that I can find out whether or not I was accepted to the University of Pennsylvania.  I turned in a good design portfolio and I think my recommendation letters were decent, but my undergrad GPA and GRE scores weren't that great.  Also, PennDesign's statement of purpose only allowed 500 words, which is too bad because I felt like the statement of purpose was a real strength in my applications to A&M and UT.

It's not the end of the world if I don't get into UPenn.  I've already been accepted to A&M and I feel confident that I'll be accepted to UT.  It would just be cool to go to an Ivy League school with a prestigious MLA program.  Hopefully work at the nursery and my new vegetable garden project will help assuage my college acceptance anxiety.

No comments: