Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Registered

Well I'm all registered for classes! Since I get poor internet connection in my apartment I went to JP's Java this morning to ensure I'd have no problems being the first to register when the system opened up at 0900. This proved to be a good idea, because by 1100 about 95% of the classes were closed or wait listed.

Right now I'm majoring in Asian Studies, so in order to receive GI Bill money I have to take courses that go with that major. Because of this, I had to get into the few courses offered in the spring semester that fulfilled requirements of both Asian Studies and Bachelor of Architecture majors. Luckily I was able to register for just enough and maintain a workable schedule. This semester I will be shredding it up in Architecture and Society, Engineering Physics I w/ Lab, Integral Calculus, and Rhetoric & Writing. I can't wait to go shopping for a sweet new Trapper Keeper emblazoned on the front with a fluorescent wizard flying a large dolphin over a rainbow and/or waterfall.

No comments: