Saturday, November 26, 2011

Today I took the New GRE, ticking off another box on my grad school applications checklist.  My verbal and math scores were 165 and 151, respectively, meaning that I scored within the 96th percentile for verbal but only in the 56th percentile for math.  It would have been great to score higher on the math portion, but based on what I've gathered from the UTSOA admissions department and online GRE forums, the GRE scores will not determine my acceptance into a LA program.  Much more important - thank goodness - will be my statement of purpose, recommendation letters, and portfolio.  I really need to hit these things hard in the coming days and 'get in the zone', so to speak.

I have been slowly collecting more portfolio material, and one piece that I'm kind of proud of is this flyer for a benefit concert I'm helping organize for my buddy, Trevor.  It should be a good time.


No comments: